Friday, September 27, 2013

Ruffles




Ruffled Tank - Forever 21, White flared Jeans - Lucky Brand, White Peep toe heels - Aldo, White and sliver purse - Express




These photos were taken a few months ago, at the time I was only 2 months pregnant. There is this awkward period where you don't look pregnant yet, you may or may not have informed any family or friends yet and clothing choices become increasingly difficult. I squeezed into my jeans for as long as I could (because I love jeans) and loose fitted tops were and still are a staple during my pregnancy, although now I can only squeeze into leggings. When I started this blog I looked forward to posting photos of my life, fashion, travel, passions. I didn't anticipate posting pregnancy fashion tips but it seems that is where this is headed. I promise to post more updated photos with the ever growing bump soon. Hope you all enjoy the journey!

:)  Kelly



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your flowy yellow top! You look stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your pregnancy!! My little one just turned 2 =)

    www.lesley-kim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley Kim! Pregnancy is so scary and exciting at the same time, a feeling like nothing I've experienced before, a sense that you are part of something bigger.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Love you and thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete